Message from Internet

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Message from Internet
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 16:34:25 -0400
Message text written by INTERNET:MD.FEED@nwh.org

SUBJECT: Eastwoods Red Glyptal Product

I had my differential sandblasted in preparation for its rebuild. The
inside was a dark
black, probably from years of the same grar oil. Now it is clean metal.
After washing it
in Tide soap thoroughly, I plan to paint it with Red Glyptal. Has anyone
used this pro-
duct? What is the solvent to clean thye brush with ?paint thinner, xylol
etc. ? Any
advise would be appreciated.
                               Dennis TR-6 Massachusetts<

what is grar oil???    or are your typing fingers lkie mine.

I painted the inside of the Jag engine when I rebuilt it.  Worked fine no
problems and I think I cleaned it up with lacker ah  thats laquer thinner.