TR4 Fuel Pump / Sediment Bowl

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Fuel Pump / Sediment Bowl
From: Schloss3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 23:27:35 EDT
I'm looking for the part that holds the sediment bowl to the fuel pump on a
TR4.  As I mentioned in previous emails, I completing a restoration that
someone started years ago.  When I pulled the fuel pump from my supply of
parts, I could not find the part that hooks on to the top of the pump and has
an adjustable nut under the bowl.  I'm hoping that someone out there would
have one they would be willing to part with.  I don't need another fuel pump,
I've already got a spare.  I wonder what the previous owner did with these
parts.  I'm getting close to finally trying to turn the engine over, as soon
as TRF finds the fan belt and water hoses I need.

While we're on the subject of the fuel system, does anyone have any
recommendations for the fuel lines which run from the pump to the gas tank?
Neither Moss or TRF stock the fuel lines for a 61 TR4.  A friend of mine
recommended using flexible gas lines.  Rubber I suppose.  Any other
suggestions or sources of fuel lines?

TIA
Paul Brandsema
61 TR4  CT133