Spax all around?

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spax all around?
From: JmyB@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 00:48:07 EDT
   In the VTR spring issue that I received today (the 21st) I see that BPNW
has a sale on Spax shocks for both front and rear (with conversion kit).
   Is any one running Spax all around?  Any comments?  My car already has
been converted to rear tube shocks so I may be able to get by with just the
shocks.  Or I might replace the rears with lever action shocks.
   I also noticed that the sale prices were only good thru the 15th,
wouldn'tcha know.
                                 Upside down and backwards:
   Further to my earlier post on backwards ring gear,  mechanic B diagnosed
that clunk in the rear end I've been hearing for some time as broken rear
differential supports that were installed upside down by mechanic A.  What a
difference a solid rear end makes!  Choose your expert mechanic carefully!

    Thankyou for any comments on Spax, or other brands of tube shock in use
in the rear.
                         Jim Bosley 74 TR6