tr 6 for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tr 6 for sale
From: "padraic mullin" <paddyfm@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 14:04:10 PDT
VERY EARLY TR6 (sorry, not an MG!)
1969 TR6, Data plate indicates Jan 1st 1969, Complete and original, Stored
in
California warehouse for 15 years, Would run with a little TLC, Very
complete
but very dirty, Folding headrests, Possibly Overdrive (how do I tell?) I
just
inherited her! Engine is not siezed and there is oil and water in her. Very
little rust anywhere, 94,000 miles, speedo glass broken, and wood very
faded.
basically needs total restoration but is the right car. Good windshield, has
top
and frame in surprisingly good condition. Small dent on top of wheel arch on
left wing (fender) Otherwise very straight. Original red with black
interior.
two carbs on 2.5 liter straight six, Everything is there, I will try to get
her
running and post results. Could be the first one into the US, I will also
post
the CC#. She is complete and has matching numbers but has no paperwork at
all,
no licence plate even. DMV can track her from CC# and data-plate. Currently
in
Northern California, dirty and tired but so good looking. I do not know
TR6's,
but I know she is an early one. I know and early (or earliest) MGB is a
desirable car, so this TR6 must be too. Please would interested people
contact
me by e-mail or call on 530 677 3453 in the evenings to ask specific
questions
and possibly make offers. What is she worth? I'll get an opinion from you
guys! (I can arrange exporting her too)

Contact: Mark Pilkington <flyers2@calweb.com>
Placerville, California, USA
Tel: 530 677 3453, Fax: 530 642 9589
Advert placed 22-May-1999 at 17:45 (UK time) Advert expires 06-Oct-1999