Re: Triumph Mayflower

To: A901949@aol.com
Subject: Re: Triumph Mayflower
From: toyman@htcomp.net
Date: Sat, 22 May 99 16:53:42 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

> Hi guys,
> Looking for Triumph Mayflower parts and information. Anybody out there can
> help please respond.
> Tom
  Tom,today is your day,I'm going after a parts car in the morning.It's a 52
model,decent sheetmetaland some other extras no motor tho I need a carb.got one
and maybe we could do some tradin'.I'm here in Texas so I'm centrally
located.email me what you want and I'll get back to you, or if you send me your
phone# I'll call and we can look over the car while we talk.The heater and
bumper apron are spoken for to the best of my knowledge,Danny Lester let me
know if you still want them,Adios toyman