new parts cleanout---Aust & NZ listers only

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: new parts cleanout---Aust & NZ listers only
From: "Terry & Cindy O'Beirne" <esp@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 20:32:23 +1000
greetings all

I hope this is not too commercial for listers but we need to cleanout slow
moving new
parts stock before our annual stocktake. It is mostly small odds & sods with
nothing of
great rarity or huge value and thus it is not worth shipping far. Most models
1960 on
are covered & it is all new genuine stock. What does not sell before mid june,
unfortunately goes to the scrap man.

Anyone in Australia or New Zealand wanting to get a list can email us.

Terry O'Beirne
***** English Spare Parts *****
  You neeed ESP!