RE: steering wheels

To: "Triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: steering wheels
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 11:05:19 -0700
Phil :

Go to http://www.northernlight.com/ and search for LeCarra.  They seem to
be popular with the street rod crowd, lots of dealers carry them.
http://julianos.com/steering_wheels.html has some pictures.
(Special thanks to Autobahn in Wichita KS, http://www.radiks.net/autobahn/
who mis-spelled the name in their ad in the Wichita SCCA club newsletter,
enabling me to find it on the 'net.)

I didn't find any TR6 adapters mentioned, but they apparently do make
adapters for things like Studebakers and Avantis (which of course are
closely related to Studebakers).  So a TR6 shouldn't be much of a stretch
(maybe the Avanti adapter fits ???).

Randall

On Monday, May 24, 1999 9:33 AM, Philip Haldeman
[SMTP:haldeman@accessone.com] wrote:

> I was just at the All-British in Vancouver, B.C., and I noticed that two
> brands of aftermarket steering wheels proliferate.  One is, of course,
the
> Moto-Lita; but there's another brand I hadn't seen in  the U.S. catalogs.
> It's called something like "Lecarre" or "Leccarre".  My search engine
turns
> up nothing.  Anyone know where to find them?  Are there other brands?
 The