RE: Body work or sandblasting first

To: "'Keith McGahan'" <keithmcgahan@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Body work or sandblasting first
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 17:37:53 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Keith,

The place that did the body work and welding on my TR3 is a restorer of
Rolls and Bentleys as their full time stuff. They always want to get down to
bare metal BEFORE doing any body work so they can really see what they have.
They said sometimes after they get all the old paint and bondo off they will
find things are not as bad as they first looked.  The guy has been doing
this for about 30 years .... me, I'm a rookie.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B (well, almost)
77 Spitfire