STER Anyone going?

To: <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Subject: STER Anyone going?
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 02:40:33 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi, Bill

Wish I was going - but work keeps me here.

As far as the 'Big Boys' are concerned, there are some going from The
Register. Alan Crussell is one and I know that Tony Beadle from Triumph
World is going with him. Look for The Register's car - a white 2000 saloon
TBY 927 F. From what I hear it's likely to be carrying a marquee, umpteen
hundred chairs and tables plus a few other things on its roof. Beadle and
Crussell no doubt will be stretched out in comfort inside!

There's a pretty good chance that Francois Demont from Amicale Spitfire in
France will be there too. If you don't have a handle on the lingo, I can
tell you Francois speaks excellent English. If you do meet up with him, give
him my best wishes.

BTW - you listers on t'other side of pond are really missing something.
Dutch cleanliness, Belgian and German beer, French wine and food, - all
coming together in British cars with leaking sumps and Lucas electrics.

John Mac