RE: great people

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: great people
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 07:59:55 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Fred,

I too have been shocked by the prices this outfit tries to charge. When I
added an O/D to my Spitfire I asked about getting a shift knob with the
switch in it. His quoted price as $175.00 --- I ended up finding one for
$20. When I asked about seat springs for my TR3B (which have been
backordered at TRF since November of 1997) he said send mine to him and he'd
restore them for $225.00 . I've never understood how he stays in business
since this is the "ONLY" thing he does.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B (well, almost one at this point)
77 Spitfire