tr3 rear springs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: tr3 rear springs
From: "richard white" <rhamm@peachnet.campuscwix.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 22:18:57 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
This weekend I reintalled the rear springs.  I did so by first placing the
rubber stops on the axle. Then I attached the spring to the front mount then
to the axle housing .   By pressing down on the rear of the spring I was
able to attach the rear shackles.  If when I install the engine and body I
still am not satisfied, I will go to plan B, which is rearching the springs.
My neighbor has agreed to help me.  He rearched the springs on his 55 Ford
pickup several years ago and has had no problems.  He drives it daily.
Thanks to all who gave advise
Richard White