FAQ moved, updated

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FAQ moved, updated
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 13:11:12 -0700 (PDT)
List,

I have recovered from my disk failure, removed Windows 95 (for good),
switched to Linux, and got a new provider.  (Whew!)

Therefore, I've had to go back to basics and have been updating the FAQ
"by hand", without the "benefit" of Microsoft Access and its
button-clicky ways.  The upside is, the HTML code is a lot tighter ;-)

Take a look at FAQ 1.09, the URL is below.  Some of the links might be
expired, and I think some are getting stale, but I'll be fixing those
RealSoonNow.

Comments, suggestions, insults, criticism, and spare currency are all
accepted.  Some may not be acknowledged.

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its new home is:
http://www.islandnet.com/~walker05/triumph/trfaq.htm