mucked up soft windows

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: mucked up soft windows
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 07:10:07 EDT
<<There was also a short thread (no pun intended) last year ....The thread
was on how the ammonia
reacts with the vinyl/plastic and clouds it. One individual even commented
on how cleaner with ammonia is banned from their computer lab after the
monitors clouded up. I'm not a chemist, but based on what happened to my
crystal clear new windows I won't use those cleaners anymore.
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD>>

What about using that plastic polish that comes in three grades...anybody
have good luck with that on plastic windows?
Carl
'64 TR4 since '74