Fwd: VERY SAD NEWS

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: VERY SAD NEWS
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 09:25:48 EDT

--part1_5be94e9c.248144dc_boundary

 Andy and List-

 This is truly sad news, but thanks for passing it along.

 Bill was devoted to the cars and helping others with them. I remember
several National Meets where he showed his car in concours and also judged
another catagory. Many concours participants who have worked so many hours on
their cars would never consider leaving their car during the judging process,
but Bill did.

 He is one of the "workers" who helped, often behind the scenes, and made VTR
a little better for us all. As we approach VTR's 25th Anniversary we can
reflect on the many Bill Woods' who have helped the organization to survive
and prosper.

 Godspeed Bill.

 Steve Thornton
 Bowling Green, KY

--part1_5be94e9c.248144dc_boundary

This is truly sad news, but thanks for passing it along.

Bill was devoted to the cars and helping others with them. I remember several
National Meets where he showed his car in concours and also judged another
catagory. Many concours participants who have worked so many hours on their
cars would never consider leaving their car during the judging process, but
Bill did.

He is one of the "workers" who helped, often behind the scenes, and made VTR
a little better for us all. As we approach VTR's 25th Anniversary we can
reflect on the many Bill Woods' who have helped the organization to survive
and prosper.

Godspeed Bill.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

<<
 Jamie Palmer called me early this morning to let me know that VTR's Vice
 President for Business Services and TR7/TR8 Consultant Bill Wood passed
 away this morning. I will forward further information as I receive it.

 --Andy

--part1_5be94e9c.248144dc_boundary--