Re: Changing Hobbies

To: sanborn@net1plus.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Changing Hobbies
From: Tr3bob@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 08:46:04 EDT
Oh, how true Brian.
I, like you, flew RC planes for many years.....I preferred gliders, though. I
find it interesting that you couldn't connect with a local group....although
the hobby is more popular in the southwest.
My wife doesn't do boats. Since I was born and raised in a waterfront
community and  have salt sater in my veins, I still break away now and then
to sail my boats (a Blue Jay and a restored wooden Lightning) when the wind
freshens on Narragansett Bay.
Indeed it's about toys, but I've found that most of the people in this great
hobby are much too interested in life to have only one.
Enjoy the car and the brief stolen moments on the flying field.
Bob Stahlbush
66 MGB GHN 3L 78708 (trophy winning driver)
60 TR3A TS 81398L (give me another year)