Kevorkian TR6 - BCW3

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kevorkian TR6 - BCW3
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 22:49:40 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
The way I see it........ the woodpecker had been scouting the cars cruising
down South Elm Street for some time now. For some reason he was obviously
depressed. Why? Who knows! Maybe his wife, Wanda Woodpecker, had been
fooling around with that cute Robin or the obnoxious Blue Jay. I'm pretty
sure he realized that most cars, trucks or SUVs had way too much clearance
and would just pass over him with no real damage done other then a broken
wing or ruffled tail feather........... he didn't want to cause any
damage........ no flying into a grill or windshield for this bird. He had
class. It would be quick, clean, definite....... and on his terms. I'm also
pretty sure he had been watching the TR6 for the past few weeks, doing its
weekend run down South Elm to the golf course to get there for the 10:14 tee
time. I'm also sure he saw the front sway bar....... a perfect height.......
beak high. I swear I never saw him until it was too late...... flying in,
landing on the road........ walking out, yes walking out....... turning and
looking at me. It was over on a flash........ a quick thump...... feathers
everywhere. If only I had taken the Outback Wagon..... but no, it was
British Car Week.
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD