RE: TR6 upholstery screws, washers & HOBBIES

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 upholstery screws, washers & HOBBIES
From: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 07:39:26 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Comments: SoVerNet Verification (on garnet.sover.net)cscompaq from tempa27.bf.sover.net [207.136.202.27] 207.136.202.27Mon, 31 May 1999 07:41:49 -0400 (EDT)
Try the link below and do a search for "washer". (I could not paste the
entire URL because email typically truncates messages somewhere around 70 to
90 characters and inserts a line break. Therefore the URL gets broken up.)

http://www.rockler.com

This is a Woodworkers Supply. If you've been following the thread about
hobbies.... My problem is I keep adding hobbies... but not letting go of
others. It has it's benefits... the kids have set up my Darkroom which
hasn't been used in twenty years and they are doing photography now.