TR6 chassis number

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 chassis number
From: "Jan-Ole Pedersen" <jpe@progress.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 16:44:09 +0200
I bought a TR6 last year, it's an European model (or should I say
English because the steering is on the right side not on the left). Last
week I tried to find the chassis number but could not find it....
Does any on know where it should be located for an European model ?

Thanks, Jan-Ole

--
          \\|//
          (o o)
| Jan-Ole Pedersen                   Progress Software Europe B.V.
| Technical Services Team Leader     Technical Support Center, EMEA
| jpe@emea.progress.com              Schorpioenstraat 67, P.O.Box 8644
| Tel: +31-10-286 5282               3009 AP Rotterdam
| Fax: +31-10-286 5225               The Netherlands
| Support Email: support@emea.progress.com
| http://emea.progress.com

  Visit techweb.progress.com:  WebSpeed and Tech Support to serve you!

Al Bundy to Peg, "If I wanted you to know what I was thinking,
I would be talking to you!"