Spitfire Parts Catalog

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire Parts Catalog
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 15:32:32 -0600
After months of sulking over not getting my very own copy of the new
Spitfire parts catalog from TRF, I called them to register a change of
address.  In doing so, I asked about the above mentioned catalog.  I was
informed that I was on file as having (correctly, I might add) a Mk1
Spitfire.  So I was not included in the mailing of the new 1500 parts
catalog.  I told them that because the engine was a 1500 and many of the
parts are interchangeable anyway, I would appreciate a copy.

Well, it arrived today and I must say they did a great job putting it
together.  Many great pictures and much auxiliary information that will
prove quite helpful.  Bravo!!!

Now if there is an equal effort geared to the early Spits and the GT6's
it would wrap up the genre.

Regards,
Joe Curry
--