N.J. show

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: N.J. show
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 09:28:01 -0400
Well, I jsut returned from the Westwood N.J. show and what a very
pleasant weekend. Joe Curry's stickers were very easy to find and now
seem to be a habit of looking at the W/S corner and not the car. I put a
nice face on some more nice listers, and just had a great time. Our
pres. (Andy M.) was present as well as Bob Kramer, wife and 2 daughters
from the hills of Texas (airline ticket & Hertz, no 6's), Atwell Haines
with a original paint 79 1500, Geo. Richardson with a very nice saved
from the heap T/R3, Bill Kelly was pushing his babys stroller and not
his "T/R", and Jack Brooks never had a chance to sit down, more TVR's
than I've ever seen at a show at one time, and my 1st look up close at a
restored "Reliant", now that was neat. Art K, you were missed and Phil I
have the long distance trophy this year. All in all, a very nice show,
nice park setting, and as usual the finest people around, "LBC
owners".    "FT"