Re: #@&^#%# bonnet release!

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov
Subject: Re: #@&^#%# bonnet release!
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:37:58 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/22/99 12:02:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
amace@unix2.nysed.gov writes:

> On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 DANMAS@aol.com wrote:
>
>  > ...if any one is interested, I have posted photos of
>  > the hole I cut for access on the Internet....
>
>  Wait a minute, Dan. I pay around $20.00/month for my AOL at home. Now
>  you're telling me you can get Internet access simply by cutting a
>  strategic hole in your TR6? Can this be done on other Triumphs? Negative
>  ground only?

Andy,

I was just a surprised as you are -- when the hole saw broke through,
Internet just came pouring out!

Actually, just as soon as I wrote that, I recognized my poor sentence
structure, but I figured "what the heck,"
someone will have fun with it!

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://members.aol.com/danmas/