TR6 wiring diagram

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 wiring diagram
From: "Donald L. Gilbert, Jr." <Webmaster@infinitefx.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 23:51:58 -0400
Hey all.

I got a few extra requests for the TR6 wiring diagram and key so I
posted them to a web page instead.  The address is
http://www.infinitefx.com/tr6

This will give you an index listing of two files.  One is the diagram
and the other is the key.  Both are large files, especially the diagram
as I scanned it at 600 dpi and then reduced it to 300 for printable
copy.  I do not recommend that you click on them to view first, but
rather "right click" and choose save as.  If you do click them, prepare
for a slow download, but you may want to do that and print from
Netscape.  I think it comes out as multiple sheets.  I didn't try it
that way.

Enough for now.  Good luck and Happy 4th of July.

Don

--
Donald L. Gilbert, Jr.
Webmaster, Infinite Effects Web Page Creation

mailto:webmaster@infinitefx.com
http://www.infinitefx.com for Custom Web Page Design

1968 Jeep J-3000 Gladiator
1987 Shelby Charger