Fw: TR6 owners - Mid-Atlantic region - Car and parts available

Subject: Fw: TR6 owners - Mid-Atlantic region - Car and parts available
From: "Joe Morlino" <triumphs@edit.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:06:16 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Did this not hit the list or is there just no interest after the long
weekend???

- - - -

Hello to those TR6 owners in the Mid-Atlantic states looking for a parts car
or parts.

I'm moving from NJ to SC and I have a parts car and parts I don't really
want to move.

Here is a partial list:

1969 TR6 parts car includes engine & transmission, interior is out, been
sitting covered since '86 , all body parts appear to be in good shape.  I
towed it home because it has a bad right axle, you will need to tow it also.

1971 TR6 Engine & transmission. Pulled out of my primary parts car when I
scrapped it after finishing my 1972 TR6 ( are they ever finished??? ) was
running strong when pulled; that's why I kept it around.

Misc parts:

2 - highback seats
2 - fold-down highback seats
1 - steering column & wheel
1 - steering wheel
1 - radiator
1 - transmission tunnel cover
1 - Hood ( bonnet )
1 - frame to top
1 - drivers door
1 - rear bumper
1 - set of headlight assemblies
4 - wire wheel hubcaps
2 - dashboards
1 - steel rim
plus more...

I'm looking for someone who can use the parts, take them away soon and pay
about $500.00 for the whole lot.
I'm thinking it's a steal but if I'm wrong I'm sure the list will correct
me... :-)
Make me an offer!!!

I'm in New Jersey, between Princeton & Trenton.
Best way to reach me is via email.
Phone number is 609.844.1175; but, you will most likely get the machine.

Regards,
Joe Morlino
TR6 1972
joe@edit.com