TR 6 GUAGES

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR 6 GUAGES
From: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:39:34 -0400
I like to know how hot my engine is running more than knowing it's
electrical status.  Is it a simple procedure to switch the position of
the voltmeter with the temperature gauge, or is there not enough cable
length?
        Also, around the 4th of July I posted a plea about my TR 6 failing to
start.  I received several suggestions, some of which I was able to try
& some not.  After my mechanic finished his work I had a new starter.
The second new starter since October.  I find that odd.  Is it just
coincidence or is there some dark and evil thing going on mechanicaly
that I need to be on the lookout for?
Thanks, JS