A dash part for a TR6

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A dash part for a TR6
From: "Kim and Kelly Alford" <alfords@seanet.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 11:10:26 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi all!  I am looking for a brake line failure indicator light for a 71 TR6.
[It's the one on the right, and looks like it should be a turn signal
indicator, but isn't]  I have looked everywhere I can think of, including
the swap meet at the local ABFM last week.  VB and Moss don't have them, and
neither does my local LBC wrecking yard.  Any suggestions, or perhaps one of
the listers has one I could buy?  The hole in the dash just bugs me!  It has
been there since we bought the car, but I had figured I could find one.
Thanks in advance!

Kim Alford
71 TR6