Re: also Wanting to help

To: frank@zk3.dec.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: also Wanting to help
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 11:04:55 EDT
In a message dated 99-07-27 09:24:46 EDT, frank@zk3.dec.com writes:

<<  I'm shopping for a GT6 myself,
 but have exactly zero experience rebuilding cars.  So I'd like to
 join Roger in offering my "services" to anyone who needs extra hands
 doing major surgery (esp. restorations) on their LBC.

 Here's the deal: my labor for an education (an even swap).  I live
 in southern NH and Roger (who claims Natick, MA) is only an hour
 away, so you could have a regular crew on most weekends, at least. >>

Gee -
wish you guys lived closer to me. This afternoon I'm going to power wash
my bare TR6 frame - (its alittle hard to turn that sucker over on a pair of
saw horses by yourself.)  In a couiple of months, while the TR6 is out
getting painted,
I'll be taking both bodies off both frames of my 2 GT6+s - hopefully to
sort thru both of them and come up with 1 good car.
Hope both of you are going to VTR convention, since its not far from you.
I'll be leaving for it tomorrow am - without any of my non-running Triumphs
;-(
Cheers
Jack Mc
King of Prussia, PA
73 TR6 - WorldsLongestRunningUnfinishedTR6Restoration
2 69 GT6+ s - next project