175 CD Zenith Strombergs

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 175 CD Zenith Strombergs
From: "Byron N. Brashears" <brashears@hughes.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 12:00:11 -0700
I have  a a 79 TR7 with Zenith Stromberg 175CDs and an automatic choke.
I have been playing with them for thee weekends now. I have removed the
originals and replced them with a set from a 76 TR7 with a manual choke
and an adjustable indle screw on the side. The 79 175CDs have a pluged
idle adjustment (the exterior one on the right side)> does anyone know
if the plug is removeable? Is additional setting is highly desireable in
my opinion.

Byron
79 TR7 DHC
76 TR7 FHC