Re: what bugs me about $7500 tr3

Subject: Re: what bugs me about $7500 tr3
From: "Paul Schneider" <schneidr@mc.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 18:54:00 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
There are good reasons TR3A's are no longer produced.  When I bought mine,
it needed (and many areas still do) a significant amount of work.  I know it
would be much cheaper in the end if I bought a restored 3A.  But.....I enjoy
the social part of owning a Triumph, and I enjoy the gratification I get
when a piece of the restoration has been completed.  Any hobby where you get
at least some of you investment back can't be all bad.  Golfers must be
envious.