Re: US listers: transport costs?

To: "Geo Hahn" <geohahn@azstarnet.com>, "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: US listers: transport costs?
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 21:05:26 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
George,

I had mine individually flat-bedded from Buffalo, NY to Groton, MA in
northeastern MA.  It was about 700 mile round trip.   And across the board
the lowest rate I could get was $1.00 a mile plus tolls.

I don't think anyone would use this type of service for long, one-way
distances... but it gives you an idea on regional rates

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Home.html (Big Update on 6/13/99)