Re:carbs

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:carbs
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:04:19 -0400
My times probably wouldn't have been much faster since I'd already had plenty of
practice driving in 1st at high RPMs on the way from Rochester to Portland and I
wasn't getting any better.

What would have helped was some new springs and shocks, which is confirmed by
looking at the pictures of me "whaling" my way around the course.  Maybe by next
year.

As always the list comes through with the needd information to set me straight.
My thanks to all  who contributed.

Bud