Bio

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bio
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 11:26:01 -0700
About me:  I am 50 years old and have been driving TR3s for the past 27
years.  Got my first in 1972 and later parted with it to finance a brief
fling with a 1962 XKE.  That wasn't really the car for me so I soon
unloaded it for $4,000 (doubled my money & thought I was a genius) and
bought another TR3 which I still drive today.

Throughout those years my "everyday" car has been a Fiat Spider; first a
1971 124, later a 1981 2000.  This combination of TR & Fiat seems to
suit me fine.  Our other "car" (and my wife's favorite) is a VW
Westfalia which we lived in for a year (1996-97) after we retired.  We
finally settled in Tucson, Arizona where the TR gets driven much more
than ever before.

When we lived in the Midwest and California I would always join the
local British car club but now, at last, I have the time to really
participate in the activities and contribute my time & effort to helping
others enjoy this hobby.  I chair the driving events for the club
(Tuscon British Car Register) and have recently implemented a club
website:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Street/4040/

Listers Joe Curry and Ken Kleikamp (aka TDTR3@aol.com) are also members
of TBCR.

My wife and I both volunteer at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum --
generally regarded as one of the world's 10 best zoos and in itself
reason enough to visit Tucson.  We're nearing the season when many
people come to the desert for holiday or to spend the winter.  If you're
among them please let me know and I can try to include in our club
activities.

My sincere thanks to everyone on the list for their help, entertainment
and inspiration.  I am continually amazed at what I don't know about
these cars, even after so many years of ownership.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A