Re: Bio

To: "Adrian Tedder" <teddera@mnsi.net>, "triumph.mail" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bio
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 17:06:00 -0700
I have noticed that some of the wives show no interest in LBCs -- they
don't know what they are missing.  When my husband purchased our first LBC
(78Midget) there was no way I wanted to ride in it -- thought it was unsafe
- thought I'd get run over by a semi - hated the fact that he was spending
so much on when I could've spent the money on other things -- Well, I
decided to change my outlook - now we toolie around every chance we get -
it is what we drive everywhere in - Church, out to eat, LBC get togethers
-- and this summer I became the owner of a TR7 -- sunroof, etc.  You all
probably recall hearing about it when I got it - the one that was out in
the farmer's field with the steer and sheep.  <G>
I hope all your ladies change their minds and get involved as much as
possible -- my involvement is mostly the fun of riding in the MG at this
point, but while waiting for brake parts for the TR I do get to sit in it
in the driveway <G>
Happy Motoring everyone,
:-)