Re: we don't need no steenkin' navigation system

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: we don't need no steenkin' navigation system
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:37:50 EDT
In a message dated 99-08-23 15:46:52 EDT, amace@unix2.nysed.gov writes:

<<  show of hands, please, for all of you whose
 Triumphs were affected yesterday...I thought as much. ;-)

 NAVIGATION SYSTEMS FAIL IN SOME JAPANESE CARS >>

HA HA HA.....my humble navigator (wife) and I managed to take first place in
our TR Club's TSD rallye on 8/22....all seat-o-pants navigation....no
stinkin' GPS....geeez, do you suppose owners of high-end autos don't know how
to read maps...ya just can't beat the basics:)

This made my day!

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (Being Reborn For Y2K)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (Fun Driver)