Re: My Mechanic's TR6

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: Re: My Mechanic's TR6
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 14:37:52 -0400
John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Subject: My mechanic's TR 6

>Well, I am starting to refer to my TR 6 as "my MECHANIC'S" TR 6.
>

>       Well, there is a hurricane threatening before Monday and I'm using
too
>much Prozac so I have other things to concern myself with but:  Why
>would my TR start only "one out of five" times?
>JS

You didn't state what year TR6 you have.  The 73 and later models
have a Starter Relay which may be causing your problem.  Also some
models have a seatbelt interlock which can be tempermental but I think
that only the 74's have this one.

Also, it sounds like your mechanic is getting tired of cashing your checks!

Dave