Re: Triumph Herald Reference in Aug. 21 Luann Comic Strip

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph Herald Reference in Aug. 21 Luann Comic Strip
From: Keith A Edwards <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 07:46:54 -0400
The August 21st Luann comic strip that had a Herald reference can now be
found at

http://www.comics.com/comics/luann/archive/cal-34.html

BTW, it turns out that Greg Evans, the author of Luann, used to own a
Herald.  It was his _second_ car.  He wishes he still had it.

Keith Edwards (see my mediocre web site for the closest I have to a
"bio")
Suffolk, VA
http://members.tripod.com/~Keith_Edwards/
"Oh, what a tangled Web site we weave when first we practice."
2 TR3Bs
2 TR4As
a couple of fractional Triumphs