Re: New subscriber

To: t.clayton@auckland.ac.nz
Subject: Re: New subscriber
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:42:11 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Welcome to the list Tadd,

There are a lot of folks on the list with Heralds, although here in the
States, it seems that those of us with Heralds have at least one more
Triumph in the garage (or if your Andy Mace a few dozen more Triumphs).
Not very many Heralds still on the road in the US and every time I take
my Herald 1200 out for a drive it gets more attention than my TR6 did.
There is usually a fair amount of information about Heralds passed back
and forth on the list. Send an email to Andy Mace at
amace@unix2.nysed.gov or to Chad Jester at triumph@terraworld.net. I
think these two guys own the majority of Heralds left in the USA and can
probably help out with your questions.

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida