TR6 Grille

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Grille
From: Cliff Davies <ads.holzher@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 09:40:11 -0400
Hi Folks,

Could anyone tell me if the aluminum finisher bar that runs under the
TR6 name plate is available as a part. The big 3 all show it as a
complete grille assembly. The upper and lower finisher parts are
available plus a black? valance piece? anyone know what that is?, I
certainly don't have one. Some jerk backed into my driveway and hit the
TR, only the strip was damaged, in hind sight I guess it could have been
worse... they bolted!
While I'm here when I wash the car I get a small puddle on both front
floor mats, I suspect that the water is getting in through the cowl
vent. Am I right? what is involved in fixing it?
TIA
Cliff
73 TR6