LBCs @ Watkins Glen 9/10-9/12

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: LBCs @ Watkins Glen 9/10-9/12
From: dncullig@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:28:48 -0400
   I don't remember who asked, but, barring a monsoon, I will be at the Glen for
the vintage weekend. I'll be going up early Friday and camping with the TR6
(don't know where yet, I'm considering some new spots).  If you're only coming
down Saturday, register for the car show - you should get a couple of parade
laps on the track - last time I did this (1997) I hit 4th gear on the main
straight (some parade!).

PS - I'll be at Lime Rock for their Vintage Festival most of this coming weekend
- perhaps I'll see some of you there...

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH/  Highland, NY /
DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM