TR6 differential mounts/dash gauges

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 differential mounts/dash gauges
From: Bandre Frank Contractor AMC/SCP <Frank.Bandre@scott.af.mil>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 07:38:23 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
To the list

The metal bracket built into the right rear differential mount on my 76 TR6
has seperated from the rubber portion.  I have replacements for both rear
mounts and plan on working on them this weekend.  Question is:  can I remove
and replace the mounts one at a time without the need to remove the
differential?  (All of the studs have been checked where they mount to the
chassis and they are fine.)

As far a replacing the o-rings in the TR6 gauges, the four minor gauges can
be removed without removing the facia panel as long as you have a small
enough hand to reach in behind the panel and loosen the nuts holding them in
place.  As long as the original style nuts were used, then can be easily
lossened/tightened by hand.

Frank

'76 TR6 CF57005U