TR6 Dashes

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Dashes
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 13:11:23 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
The dash thread is rearing its head again. People must be planning their
winter projects. Last winter I ordered a dash from Prestige Autowood out of
California. According to its owner, Randy Keller, he supplies Moss and I
believe VB with "original" quality dashes. He also has a complete line of
dashes made from exotic (or is it erotic?) woods. I went for one of his
highly figured Hawaiian Koa and the quality, fit and finish is amazing. At
VTR in Portland I had many people ask about it and they marveled especially
at the fit of the glove box door. We're guessing it's laser cut. One word of
caution when dealing with Prestige.......... Randy tends to underestimate
delivery times. Take what ever he says and double it and add a few more days
on top of that. I ordered in early December and got it April 15th. He
assures me that normally it takes 6 - 8 weeks but he had so much Moss and VB
work that he fell way behind. I have a link on my Web site that will show
you his product. It is worth the wait.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD