Where is that flasher?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Where is that flasher?
From: Tim Hickey <tjhickey@gatecity.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 23:03:55 -0500
Working on my TR6 basket case.
I think I am missing a turn signal flasher. Where should it be mounted in a
1973 model? I have mounted the hazard flasher up on the inside of the left
fender, but judging from the wiring diagram, the turn flasher must be under
the dash somewhere. And that buzzer for the seats. I mounted it on the
lower lip of the metal dash panel just to the right of the key switch, and
just to the right of the small light that come on when the door opens. Of
course right now it is on all the time. But that is just one more thing to
track down. But I have not found a flasher. I think that there must be a
short wire missing also. Tips welcomed.
(When I got the car the wiring harness was in a bag. It has been a real
puzzle.)

Tim Hickey
Keokuk, Iowa.