frame rust preventive -Waxoyl ?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: frame rust preventive -Waxoyl ?
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 19:32:36 EDT
Cc: britcars@powerbritish.com
Greetings Triumphphiles

I have recently finished painting my TR6 frame - that of the
WorldsLongestRunningUnfinishedTR6Restoration - and will soon
be celebrating "rachet reset day"  - when I will finally be putting stuff
back on rather than taking it off. I was thinking of ordering a Waxoyl kit
and spraying this stuff inside the frame (as NOW would be the most
appropriate time to do so)  So for those of you who have done this
or something like it:
1- exactly how does one best accomplish depositing this stuff as far
    inside the frame as possible ? did you use the kit pump or some
    other method involving an air compressor ?
2- do you recommend Waxoyl for this or some other product ?

Thanks
Jack Mc
73 TR6 - WorldsLongestRunningUnfinishedTR6Restoration
2 69GT6+s - NextProject