British Invasion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Invasion
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 11:20:38 -0400
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
This probably isn't the last time you guys will hear from me on this;
you've been warned. The Social Committee (aka Phil Barnes and Tim
Hutchisen) are kicking around the idea of a pot-luck tailgate extravaganza
on the show field next weekend at the show in Stowe. What we have in mind
is NOT "breakfast in bed for 400,000", but a bring something to the show,
end of the summer gathering for all the members of the List in attendance.
Karen H. is thinking sun and sangria, I'm thinking cheese and bread and
crackers, that sort of stuff. We'll be on the show field somewhere and I'll
try to whip up a banner or a flag so you'll find your way. Bring what you
want and plan to spend some time with your friends. This show has always
been (for me) a great way to wrap up the summer and I'm looking forward to
it. RSVP is not required, but it would reassure me that I'm not losing my
mind. If you're on the fence, get off the fence and get in the car!

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (22 year owner)

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.