I'm Done!

To: "Kramer, Cosmo" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm Done!
From: kramer <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 14:54:43 -0500
Hi TR Listers!
        I just finished my "catching-up of TR Digest Readings". I wanted to
take the time to thank all of you in responding to my questions,
demands, & understanding of me rehashing old topics.
        I really do enjoy the people on the list, their humor, knowledge, &
desire to communicate. One of these: days, months, years, I'll try to
get out & meet you. Boy what a car ride that will be, just on the North
American continet (sp). Now I think I shall start out by going to Bronte
Park car show in Canada on 9/19/99. Let me see how many people I can
meet.
-Cosmo Kramer