Bumper Stickers: More useless junk

To: "ALL" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bumper Stickers: More useless junk
From: "BOB KAMHOLTZ" <THUNDERBOLT@TECHHEADNET.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 19:32:29 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I got this at work today, though some of you may get a kick out of it.

Bob:
ECOD

Bumper Stickers:

  Axe me about Ebonics.

  CATS: The other white meat

  Dain bramaged

  Eat Well, Stay Fit, Die Anyway

  Body by Nautilus; brain by Mattel

  Boldly going nowhere

  CAUTION - Driver legally blonde!

  He's not dead, He's electroencephalographically challenged.

  Honk if you've never seen an Uzi fired from a car window!

  How many roads must a man travel down before he admits he is  lost?

  I'm an imbecile and I vote.

  Money Isn't Everything... But it Sure Keeps the Kids In Touch!

  If you lived in your car, you'd be home by now.

  Saw it... Wanted it... Had a fit... Got it!

  WARNING! Driver only carries $20.00 in ammunition.

  If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and sue you!

  Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're a stupid fool.

  100,000 sperm and YOU were the fastest?

  Your gene pool needs a little chlorine.

  You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me not you!

  You are depriving some poor village of its IDIOT

  Forget world peace. Visualize using your turn  signal.

  My Hockey Mom Can Beat Up Your Soccer Mom.

  All Men Are Animals, Some Just Make Better Pets.

  Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.

  I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

  WANTED: Meaningful overnight relationship.

  BEER: It's not just for breakfast anymore.

  I need someone really bad ... Are you really bad?

  Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

  The more you complain, the longer God makes you live.

  IRS: We've got what it takes to take what you've got.

  Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.

  Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

  Out of my mind ... Back in five minutes.

  Hang up and drive.

  Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.

  I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

  Where there's a will ... I want to be in it.

  It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.

  Don't drink and drive ... You might hit a bump and spill your drink.

  We are born naked, wet, and hungry .... Then things get worse.

  Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

  Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

  Be nice to your kids ... They will pick out your nursing home.

  Always remember you're unique ... Just like everyone else.