Wanted...parts to GT6?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted...parts to GT6?
From: "Benny Gillros/DSV" <Benny@hgo.se>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 15:21:25 +0200
Comments: Sender has elected to use 8-bit data in this message. If problems arise, refer to postmaster at sender's site.
I am looking for this parts to my Triumph GT6 -67- can you help me?

1.Doorhandle and windowhandle inside, left and right.
2.Doorinsidepanel, left and right.
3.Heaterpanel on the dash (Included the wire for warmer and cooler).
4.The innerpanel at beside the feets under dashboard, left and right.
5.Steering Wheel, whit hub and signalknob.
6.Afloor carpet or just a model in paper of the carpets form to cut
out a new carpet from.

Question: Is anyone know“s if ther should be a part from the
dashboard down to the floor in the middle? The dashboard seems to be
very weak on the middle when I pushing on it. Or, is it so it should
be?

If anyone having some parts over and willing to send this to me, I am
very greatful. Even a bad pieces are of interest if it can be good
with lot of works.

Not only originalparts is of interest, if you having any aftermarket
or so are I very interested. Everything is of interest

Please if you can help me with this parts, You can write to me on
this adres:

Charlotte Liljegren
Kneippbygatan 13 A
621 48  VISBY