Bob Lang's rain

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bob Lang's rain
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 16:37:59 -0700 (PDT)
Bob:

In the words of Officer Joe Friday, give us “just the
facts please.”  Instead of ranting (your word) on
with unintelligible and slyly veiled references to
some RUMORED wrongdoing on the part of others, why
don’t you just come out and say exactly what the hell
you’re talking about?   If you’ve got proof of
something, spill it.  But keep it straight, concise,
and above all FACTUAL.  There's too many
unsubstantiated charges and other falsehoods flying
around cyberspace these days to start finding them on
this list also.

So, we’re not supposed to go to the British Invasion
for two years because you say so?  That is unless
we’ve already paid.  Then it’s ok.  Why two years?
How about five?  Make the punishment fit the crime.
Oh, that’s right – you haven’t told us of any crime
yet.

Excuse my rant but if you’re going to go off on
others like you’ve done you’ve got to first state
your case.

Joe Merone
CF18928