TR Goings On In New Hampshire?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR Goings On In New Hampshire?
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 12:45:36 EDT
List,

I'll be traveling to Manchester, NH next Thursday (9/23/99) for a 2 day
business meeting (ugh)....most likely will kill some time doing some "leaf
peeping" on 9/23 but didn't want to pass up an opportunity (albeit one day!)
to visit a local LBC show, event, museum, etc.

If anyone on the List knows of something happening on the 23rd, please email
me back....I checked the VTR activities calendar - understandably, most
"goings on" are scheduled for weekends but, you never know what's happening
locally:)

No....I'm not driving the Spit up from Pennsylvania to NH....wimping out!  It
would have been a scenic trip and I bet it would make it.  But, it'll have
it's time in the sun for a long journey next summer - perhaps to the TRF
party so I'm going to let the company pick up the tab for airline tickets and
rent an American car.....hmmm, I wonder if anyone ever thought of LBC
rentals?  I can see it now...."Larry's LBCs - exciting transportation for the
driving enthusiast - low rates - tools and towing packages provided - bring
your cell phone & GPS"......

Cheers,

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (Being Reborn For Y2K)