RE: what's a "PDWA"

To: "'Randall Young'" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>, "'TR Newsgroup'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: what's a "PDWA"
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:13:07 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
There ya go, I think you got it.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L(O)  W4UCK

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Randall Young
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 1999 9:00 PM
To: 'TR Newsgroup'

On Wednesday, September 15, 1999 5:17 PM, Jim Altman
[SMTP:jaltman@altlaw.com] wrote:

> Well, it'd be nice, but I guess as there is an equivalent time period
> between slamming on the brakes and your foot hitting the floor board, so I
> guess there is no big deal.
>
> Now, I should point out that my pdwa started leaking fliuf about 2 years
ago

So the float bown doesn't leak fluif, but the PDWA does leak fliuf, and if
the gudgeon circlips start leaking I'm REALLY in trouble ...

Hangin' out on this list is So much more fun than actually working on the
car ... I may never get the recored radiator put in <g>

Randall