FS: TR3-4 (maybe TR2 as well) Judson supercharger

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: TR3-4 (maybe TR2 as well) Judson supercharger
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 19:34:37 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
I bought a Judson supercharger from e-bay. The seller gave me the name of
George Folchi as THE expert on Judson Superchargers. I called him and talked
to him and he sent me installation instructions free of charge. In talking
to him I get the strong impression he knows his S#!T, also he's a machinist.
Anyway, he asked me how much I'd paid and I told him - he told me he asked
because he had one he was getting ready to refurbish (complete, where mine
wasn't) that he would sell once completed for $1500. I was kicking myself
and kicking, and kicking. Anyway, If any of you want to buy it his number is
(860) 355-2807.
I have no financial interest, I do think he's legit and I think you will too
after you talk to him. It won't be ready until November, he'd like a small
retainer (he's been screwed before), and it will be complete - blower, carb
and aircleaner, manifold, pulleys, linkage, oiler, and yes, even belts. I
wish I'd known before I bought the one of e-bay, I'd be saving a few hundred
bucks.
Anyway, if you're interested give him a call.
Andy D